Welcome to the BrainTrainerPlus Quiz Creator.
Here you can create a personal or regional quiz that can be uploaded on to your BrainTrainerPlus machine.
A personal quiz should consist of personal topics relating to the individual resident (what date were they married, pictures of children, grandchildren etc.).
A regional quiz should consist of local topics (what street is the facility located, names of any bridges or rivers etc.).
- A quiz must consist of a minimum of 15 questions per difficulty level (90 questions in total).
- Questions difficulty:
- Level 1; Questions should consist of very short text. People with incipient dementia don’t know at the end of a long question what the beginning was. There is a choice of 2 answers per question shown on the screen. The wrong answer is chosen at random.
- Level 2-4; Questions should also consist of short text. There is now a choice of 4 answers per question.
- Level 5: Questions should relate to a subject that was taught at school (geography, history, home economics etc.)
- Level 6: Questions should approach a subject based on personal interests (portraits, painters, architecture, folk music etc.)
- * Questions should, where relevant, include a tag:
- Year or period
- Alcohol or drug related topics
- Language (one can also make the questions, for example, in Italian)
- The contributor shall indemnify BrainTrainerPlus against any copyright claims
Log in or create an account.